Only a few years old, the Pangea Podcast has been creating a following and listener base that is getting larger every day. Staying relevant over the last fifteen years has not been easy given that catchy trends and corny jingles seem to still rule the day, but the ride has been well worth it. I am not even sure if we succeeded at that, quite frankly. Nonetheless, Pangea was and still remains at the forefront of American Progressive House dance music, and the artists highlighted on our anniversary release, Pangea XV, show why.
Here is Part 1 of their 15th-anniversary release, Pangea XV. Part 1 features blasts from our past like BOD, Joshua Collins, and Fitalic, with remixes from artists of our future like Luke Chable, Sapiens, Hair Band Drop-Out, and DJ Samer.
1. Andy Moor & Michael Wilson – Control Me (2018 Master) Pangea
2. BOD – Copycat (Joshua Collins Remix 2018 Master) – Pangea
3. BOD – Copycat (Luke Chable Remix) – Pangea
4. BOD – Copycat (DJ Samer Remix) – Pangea
5. Fitalic – Fields of Motion (Sapiens Remix) – Pangea
6. Fitalic – Fields of Motion (Hair Band Drop-Out Remix) – Pangea
7. Sertac Kaya -Boncuk (DIRTYHERTZ & Jerry Bohnam Remix) – Pangea
Pangea Recordings’ Pangea XV Part I is available on Beatport
Connect with DJ Samer: Facebook | SoundCloud