fabric London Temporarily Closed Following Recent Overdose Deaths
The iconic fabric in London will remain closed temporarily this weekend in order to investigate the recent deaths of two 18-year old men from drug overdoses.
The club announced the closure via a Facebook post today:
Unfortunately, the London venue has had to endure some tumultuous relationships with local authorities recently, including an appeal against Islington Council in December of 2015. The council had attempted to impose strict licensing conditions on the venue including sniffer dogs and ID scans for every attendee.