Artist-led livestreaming platform Echio lets users send demos to their favourite artists

Echio Music Demos
Author : Max Spruill
May 18, 2023

Artist-led livestreaming platform Echio lets users send demos to their favourite artists

Artist-led livestreaming platform Echio has introduced a new feature that gives users the opportunity to send demos to established producers.

Sign up to the 6AM Insider bi-weekly newsletter to keep up with the latest industry news, in-depth features & releases

Introduced yesterday, May 16th, Demo Feedback lets users share their music with their favourite artists and receive personalised feedback. The feedback will either arrive in written or video form.

Several familiar electronic names have already signed up, including Rrose, Henrik Schwarz, DJ Tennis, Alan Braxe, Lauer and Fran├žois X, who hosted the first session on the platform earlier in the year.

Launched in January by Tom Royer and Joakim Bouaziz (AKA DJ and producer Joakim), Echio aims to directly connect artists with fans. The tool offers artists new revenue streams by monetising tutorials, talks and Q&As. Artists set the prices and keep 85 percent of revenue, with Echio taking the remaining 15 percent.

Find out more about Echio’s new feature.

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Echio (@echio.co)

Originally reported by RA.